Yes! You can definitely use emojis in your status updates. There are two ways you can add emojis.
The first way is to simply copy and paste the emoji directly into your status update in Bulkly. To do this, follow these steps (either in Content Upload or Content Curation):
- Inside your group, click the 3 dots to the right of the update you want to add the emoji to
- Then paste in the emoji within the text update area where you want it to appear
- Save the update
The second way to add emojis to your updates is within a CSV file. In order to do this, please follow these steps:
- Within the text update column of the CSV, add in the emoji where you want it to appear
- Once your updates are done, be sure to save the file as a UTF-8 CSV
- Then in the Content Upload overview page, click on the "+Upload Content CSV" and select your CSV file. Your emojis should show in your updates.